This page contains support material related to the CLARIN:EL Research Infrastructure, such as user manuals and guides as well as video tutorials.
CLARIN:EL User Manual
This manual aims to help users explore and/or use the CLARIN:EL Researh Infrastructure by presenting the main functions and services offered by CLARIN:EL as well as the user types, their rights and permissions associated with their registration status. The CLARIN:EL User Manual is freely accessible to all (registered and non-registered users of the Infrastructure) by selecting the Help button from the CLARIN:EL Central Inventory Homepage.
Visit and read the CLARIN:EL User Manual
CLARIN:EL video tutorials
- Registration to the CLARIN:EL Research Infrastructure
- Search for CLARIN:EL Language Resources and processing tools/services
- CLARIN:EL Central Inventory & the metadata record of a resource
- Language processing of CLARIN:EL LRs with CLARIN:EL NLP tools/services
- Language processing with CLARIN:EL NLP tools/services