TRIPLE EU Project has launched a User Research Survey targeted at SSH researchers and academics at any stage of their careers who are currently working in a European country. This User Research Survey will help TRIPLE to tailor the services and tools of the project’s innovative multilingual and multicultural discovery platform to the needs of the Social Sciences and Humanities (SSH) community. The results of the User Research Survey will be published in the "Report on User Needs" in November 2020.
More specifically, the Survey aims to find out more about the needs, preferences and work practices of SSH researchers relating to digital technologies. This includes information on:
- use of tools for discovery used to explore, find, access and reuse material such as literature, data, projects, researchers’ profiles etc. that they would need for their own research work
- use of tools for the management and retrieval of material
- use of tools for conducting research (including data collection and annotation)
- use of tools for networking with colleagues or other stakeholders
- digital literacy and general discovery practices
- hardware devices used in the research cycle
The survey is open until 30 June 2020. It is in English, and it should not take more than 10 to 15 minutes to answer the 21 questions.
To access the Survey, please click here.
More information about TRIPLE EU Project and the Survey can be found here.